Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting bondage heels right


For night, big ol’ bondage heels paired with stretchy black pants or leggings and an oversize cashmere sweater hits the mark between dressy and casual and is sexy in an I-just-threw-this-on kind of way. If you want to wear them with a dress but aren't entirely comfortable, a pair of opaque black stockings will take some edge off. From there, it should only be a matter of time before you are Gwyneth Paltrow, trotting through life in six-inch buckled-on Rodarte platform heels.
from elle.com

7 comments:

Rosanna said...

sexy! :P

xoxo
littlemissdressup.com

Mrs. M. said...

I just had a fashion orgasm. Those are the hottest shoes I think I have ever seen, and I want them in my life.

Emily said...

Mrs. M I just had one too!! Good god those are awesome. The huge spikes on the front are what do it for me. A black baggy knit tunic over black tights and these would be amazing!!

Emily said...

Oh, and trade links??

yiqin; said...

One day I will def own this pair of shoes.

Pixienish said...

God, I have been pining for these shoes since last year!

Austen said...

Thanks so much for the article, pretty useful data.
e cigarette cartridges

 
hits