Friday, November 21, 2008

Outfits inspired by music

Amy Winehouse
they tried to make me go to rehab I said no no no/one I wish I'd never played, oh what a mess we made/ so dust off your fuck me pumps/sniffed me out like I was Tanqueray/ did you get a good lawyer-er-er?










Bob Dylan
the answer my friend is blowin' in the wind/like a rolling stone








Madonna
experience has made me rich and now they're after me/hey mr dj put a record on i wanna dance with my baby/ladies with an attitude, fellas that were in the mood







Lady Gaga
I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore/I'm styling between the sets, eyeliner and cigarettes






The Ting Tings
folks got high at a quarter to five/are you calling me darling?/you got to love the BPM/imagine all the girls ah-ah-ah-ah-ah/shut up and let me go,hey!








The Beatles

all you need is love/i want you so bad, it's driving me mad/take a sad song and it make it better/he got monkey finger, he shoot coca cola




Katy Perry

the taste of her cherry chapstick/someone call the doctor, got a case of love bipolar/no you don't even like...penis!






No comments:

 
hits