Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Start spreading the news

If you loved the narrative style of its predecessor Paris Je'taime (easily in my Top 5 favourites), chances are you will adore New York, I Love You - an anthology of twelve short films, interwoven with the common theme of finding love, packaged into one glorious motion picture. The film is directed by 17 filmmakers, including Zach Braff and Scarlett Johannson, and Natalie Portman also lent a hand on scriptwriting and directing. It stars a killer ensemble cast - Orlando Bloom, a blonde(?) Rachel Bilson, Blake Lively (this should be interesting), Natalie Portman, Christina Ricci, Drea De Matteo, Hayden Christensen and more! I think it is a fabulous concept and wait in anticipation till its release on 13 February 2009 (what an ideal Valentine's Day movie), and then there is Shanghai, I Love You being released in 2010!

J.U.S.T.I.C.E - Genesis

No comments:

 
hits